Total Mountain Fitness Day
A day to give you the tools to achieve the best fitness for your race or challenge! The day starts at our gym in Cardiff with an initial fitness assessment and goal planning session. This will be followed by a gym session where you will be taken through the exercise techniques and components of your 12 week fitness regime. Following a short lunch break we will head to the Brecon Beacons National park where we will undertake an outside session specific to your goals. This session would typically last 3-4 hours and involve a route specific to your goals, fitness level and training plan.
The morning session includes:
- Running specific warm up
- Running fitness & gait assessment
- Running specific fitness test
- Goal planning session
- 12 week running fitness plan
- Gym fitness technique session specific to your plan and current fitness level
- 12 week gym fitness plan
- Online and phone support for duration of your training plan
The afternoon session is decided by the individual but we can focus on any of the following:
- Learning new routes in the Brecon Beacons
- Hill climbing technique
- Hill descending techinque
- Hill reps!
- Kit selection and equipment
- Pacing strategies
- Nutrition and fuelling strategies
- Basic navigation skills
- Or just running for enjoyment!